Britney Spears Lesbo Pics Britney Spears Lesbo Pics

Amazing work..

Who took these photos... get it ....who TOOK them??
Why were Britney Spears nipples painted in the third photo?

AnusboyII AnusboyII

Nice change..

I like the use of mixed media in this animation. The art was good. Seemingly broken story line probably added to the mysterious effects!!
Nice one.

Independent Life Independent Life

Good style animation

I liked this little story and it was animated very well, especially the little!
I think you have made a few errors in your translation, but to me it added to the humor of the cartoon. Well done!!

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

You deserve a glass of milk

I keep bombing you with fives to try and get you on the best of all time list.....
I think all of your work deserves to be up there! But I suppose there are those
in disagreement who probably bomb you with zeros. That is why I have posted you a special much deserved glass of milk freshly squeezed from the teat of a dead
virgin goat that I came across only this morning on the mountainside near our
little village in Spain.

SillyStopSkateMation4 SillyStopSkateMation4

Good work

The animation was interesting and fun to watch and the music was well
done and suited this piece very well. I liked this work a lot but I deducted a point,
which felt a bit mean, as I didnt like the voices in the background.
I will now look at your other silly stop skate mations and look forward to seeing more work like this in the future. Dont stop!!

Stupid Apocalypse Stupid Apocalypse

excellent!!!!!

That was very funny and well worth the effort of drawing your multi headed very
humorous mutant. A good dialogue kept this minimal animation together!!!!

Day Dreamer Dan Day Dreamer Dan

Nice feeling flash

An animation that kept the viewer interested with a good story line and interesting use of fbf and tweened styles.

The NG Preview Collab The NG Preview Collab

Some good efforts!

I enjoyed watching most of this set of reviews but I dont know whether I saw the whole lot. When I got to a game that said load a song etc and press space bar,
I kept going round in circles and the message kept repeating not loading...
although I did what the instructions said. Is that right????

MrRandomist responds:

When it says press space at the beginning press it then the top song press space again and you will then play the game pm if this doesn't make sense

Aniforce - Showreel 2009 Aniforce - Showreel 2009

You will get work!

I liked this showreel and if I was employing someone to do something for
me then I would have been impressed with this example work!

Sketched - Prospector Sketched - Prospector

You cant win here!!

If you do something random you lose!! If you do something with a punchline everybody says " oh no not a gag!!" and you lose!!
Well I thought the drawing was good, voices good, and the story , although randomish, was fairly amusing.... what more could anyone want? It was entertaining...

sirjeffofshort responds:

Yeah, it does seem to be a problem when a number of people view your work, and of course you can never please everyone, but it does help to try and understand where they are coming from and to try to understand what they would like to see more of.

I am extremely happy to hear from people like yourself who DID enjoy the work though, it really is what keeps us going until the release of the next one, so thanks a ton for the review!