Freeway Fallguy Freeway Fallguy

A different game!

I too enjoyed playing this game. Although I kept losing, my points seemed to keep increasing even though I pressed play again.

Kempt responds:

Yeah, basically you have infinate lives and if you die, you start the level again with the points you had when you started the level. Hope that makes sense?

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Addictive

and fun just like a game should be. Nice surprise at the end.

Fast Typer Fast Typer

Different!!

A good game for the trainee typist and quite amusing for me. I thought I was doing well with the twenty one words I typed but when I looked at the leaderboard I realised it wasnt worth submitting my name. You could have made the graphics a bit more exciting.

2D² 2D²

Hard to get started

By the time I had pressed the start I noticed I was dead. Max score 8.
Sorry, too hard.

Beagollum responds:

Well, maybe try another time?

Our Billiard Our Billiard

Didnt load

Im sorry but it didnt load for me.

rnafria responds:

We uploaded a new version which requires you to install a newer version if your flash player is too old. Could you please check if you can play now?

It It

Pinball....ish

Great game. I played it a few times and got a bit addicted cause it was hard. So thats why I said great game.

MisterCarbonBuisness responds:

Yep, it's a definate cheese grinder.

Kick the Ball! Kick the Ball!

Realistic

It could have been better if the ball didnt disappear out of the top of the screen.
A different shaped scene may have helped. But I gave you 8 because I enjoyed playing it. Thanks.

uyersuyer responds:

Thanks for the tips and the compliments. Maybe sometime I'll get around to updating it with more features.

AAAAHHHH!! theres a wasp AAAAHHHH!! theres a wasp

very waspless

My wasp was a cursor. Pity it wasnt a wasp. But very funny anyway.

Pool Single Player Pool Single Player

Excellent

One of the best games ive come across on ng so far. It a fav now. Well done, that must have been hard to make.

saikat344 responds:

Thanks a lot man. That is inspiring!

Barrage Barrage

Good game

I found it quite difficult, maybe starting at an easier level and working up would have been better.

SamohtVII responds:

That's originally what i wanted to do but thought this worked as well. Maybe not as good but it was certainly easier for me to make.