Britney Spears Lesbo Pics Britney Spears Lesbo Pics

Amazing work..

Who took these photos... get it ....who TOOK them??
Why were Britney Spears nipples painted in the third photo?

AnusboyII AnusboyII

Nice change..

I like the use of mixed media in this animation. The art was good. Seemingly broken story line probably added to the mysterious effects!!
Nice one.

Independent Life Independent Life

Good style animation

I liked this little story and it was animated very well, especially the little!
I think you have made a few errors in your translation, but to me it added to the humor of the cartoon. Well done!!

Freeway Fallguy Freeway Fallguy

A different game!

I too enjoyed playing this game. Although I kept losing, my points seemed to keep increasing even though I pressed play again.

Kempt responds:

Yeah, basically you have infinate lives and if you die, you start the level again with the points you had when you started the level. Hope that makes sense?

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Addictive

and fun just like a game should be. Nice surprise at the end.

Fast Typer Fast Typer

Different!!

A good game for the trainee typist and quite amusing for me. I thought I was doing well with the twenty one words I typed but when I looked at the leaderboard I realised it wasnt worth submitting my name. You could have made the graphics a bit more exciting.

Love Story - Main Theme Love Story - Main Theme

Nice integration

I have always liked this music since I first saw the film. I think you have done a good job mixing the classical with the modern.

-Jazzy Loop- -Jazzy Loop-

A great loop

A really catchy loop. This was very well put together and I liked it so much I used it
in my latest flash. Thanks...

Flying out the world Flying out the world

Definetely relaxing

I think the music was relaxing and I tried to keep an open mind and not be critical...
but something that stood out to me was the tinny symbol sound. I think if it was to be relaxing totally I should not have noticed anything. But apart from that it seemed
very professional.

Bru2712 responds:

Oookay thanks =D

Graveyard Shift Graveyard Shift

The Cavern??

There is a statue in Liverpool of The Beatles, above the entrance to The Cavern,
where they famously first played... Under, it says " Four Lads who shook the world". Did you know that? If not, quite strange eh?
Good artwork, it is nice to see artwork that actually tells a story, and still leaves the viewer with unanswered questions, particularly when done in cartoon format.

Get the Final Smash Get the Final Smash

Great artwork.

The colours and linework great. You deserved a high score for this. Just out of
interest , did you draw this in flash?